* you speak English in a dream ,
* you accidentally answer a stranger's question in English,
* in a foreign film translation into your "native language" disturbs you,
then you have finished our courses :)
Since 1999 ...
Yes, for the period 1999-2016, a lot of things have happened, a lot of qualification trainings, changes in our work ...
And in 2016, we finally decided to stop being tied to the place (to the office) and after 17 years of having worked offline and online, we completely switched into distance learning (some corporate training or mini-trainings still take place offline, though even companies are gradually shifting to online platforms with us).
Что включает в себя онлайн занятия/курс?
Все то же самое:
много наглядностей, много разговорной практики, интерактива, ролевых игр, все, что нужно для поддержания фокуса внимания, прогресса и интереса;
мы все так же обращаем внимание на все аспекты языка (грамматика, лексика, восприятие на слух, говорение, письмо),
и, как и оффлайн, доводим большинство из них до ума через разговорную практику.
So, what does an online class / course include?
All the same:
a lot of visualisations, a lot of speaking practice, interactivity, role-plays, games, everything that is needed to maintain the focus of attention, progress and interest;
we still pay attention to all aspects of the language (grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking, writing),
and, like offline, we absorb most of them through speaking practice.
What do we particularly like about this?
* an incredible amount of material that is very easy to include into the learning process,
* no binding to the place of events and saving time - no travelling around the entire city,
* the ability to "come" to class even during infections - while no one infects anyone and fffuhh for us the burden of responsibility is off our shoulders eventually,
* the ability to view the materials that were used in the lesson - a good helper for "revising",
* the ability to work with very healthy and beloved teachers, despite the fact that now they no longer live in Kiev, ...
This is our choice) And yours?